Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend Haul

A couple weeks ago I was at Burlington Coat Factory & Ulta for more xmas gifts and picked up a couple items for me :) I couldn't say no to the bargains!




$9.99 for the gloves
$1.99 for each Mani/Pedi Set

ULTA

I picked up the liners due to rave reviews on tons of blogs, let's see if they live up to the hype on my oily/watery eyes! I'm most interested to see how the HIP eyeliner works on my waterline, I've never found anything to actually stay longer than an hour! Any recommendations, ladies?
Signature4







6 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

loving the gloves =)

Tammy said...

I love this liquid liner, but I'm not crazy about this pencil liner.

The gloves are pretty.

Kate Gene said...

I can't wait to hear how the liners work out for you! I use Almay's Liquid Liner on my top and bottom lids. For my waterline, I bought L'oreal's Kohl pencil. It smears within five minutes. Oy vay. (I don't really do a lot of waterline lining anyway, so it's all good!) Good luck!

Sweet gloves! My husband and I both need a new pair. For some reason, both of us are missing one glove. LOL!

xx

J-ezzy said...

@ Meya - Thank you!!!
@ Tammy - Thanks!! I'm totally feeling you right now, I may be returning the HIP liner :( I love the liquid liner :)
@ Kate Gene - I'm really loving the liquid liner, not so much the HIP, it's still better than my Chanel Kohl liner...but it's not my HG liner! You have no idea how many "single" gloves I have, he however has tons o complete pairs...barely used once a year, haha. I hope you two find the perfect gloves, I found amazing leather/fur gloves for $19.99 at TJ Maxx a couple months ago, looooove em :) Cashmere lined and all!

MyFashionAddictions said...

I have the sam e problem with liners on my waterline. But I find Mac's technakohl liners work great.
I tried Stila's eye kajol due to the raves, but hated it! it smudges as soon as you put it on b/c it's sooooooo creamy.

Unknown said...

@ Gigi - Technalkohl, hugh? I'll have to add that to my wishlist!! Thank you :)

No thank you Stila!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails