G & I wanted to do something different this year, we've done the clubbing thing and frankly we're just over it, I'm almost 30! I also wasn't looking forward to driving anywhere near DC, the amount of drunkies on the road is unsafe! I was ecstatic the moment I received an invite from Rachel, my awesome buddy (also my weddings MUA!!), for NYE. I couldn't say no to her invite, hadn't seen her since her baby shower (about a whole year!)!
My issues with NYE prep:
- I got home a little late from work and didn't have much time to get ready, so excuse my application sloppiness.
- I didn't get a chance to pull in the dress at the bust line so you'll find it doesn't look quite right.
- I should've worn nude pantyhose, the dark was totally wrong!
- Should've stretched the shoes a second time, the first time around didn't cut it! Thank goodness I was able to take the shoes off at the party.
- Now I wasn't joking when I said this would be pic heavy, if this isn't your cup of tea, then don't read any further :P
- Running late as always, but I found time to take a few pics (doesn't help hubby is so much taller than me, I look sooo tiny)
Spanx highwaisted pantyhose
Aldo "Franchette" pumps
Studio Fix Fluid in NW30
MAC Sheer Pressed Powder in NW30
MAC Blush in Margin
MAC MSF in Comfort (contour)
MAC MSF in By Candlelight (highlight)
MAC Lovelorn & Hue l/s
MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass
ELF Dramatic lashes (which I didn't cut...so they don't look right...)
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
When Rachel's husband brought out the YSL's, I think the room went silent for at least 5 seconds! I had to take shots of her HOT shoes!!!
Here we find Elyse and I taking pics of each other with our Nikons, love!
<--Lovely Ilana preparing for her Lemon Shot (I think that's what it was...I don't quite remember)
Did I mention how funny they are too!
It's hard for both of us to look at the same camera!
Another adorable couple!
Well, as you can see it was a junk load of pics, I hope you enjoyed them!