Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lippies Family

My Lipstick collection (swatches coming soon)


1st Row from Top Left
MAC Heatherette LE "Melrose Mood"
MAC Dame Edna LE "Gladiola"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "006 Pink Blush or Champagne"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "020 Pink Shimmer"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "026 Vintage"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "028 Celeb"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "070 Airy Fairy"
2nd Row from Left
Revlon Matte "001 Nude Attitude"
Revlon Matte "002 Pink Pout"
Maybelline Color Sensational "135 Make Me Pink"
Maybelline Color Sensational "025 Pink Please"
ELF Mineral "Nicely Nude"
3rd Row from Left
MAC Satin "Snob"
MAC Amplified "Girl About Town"
MAC Amplified "Show Orchid"
Pots from left to right
NARS Chelsea Girls
MAC "Angel" (potted due to breaking)

Ooops, forgot to add my newest addition!
MAC Amplified "Saint Germain"


Here's a random comparison for ya:
Left to right
MAC Amplified "Saint Germain"
Rimmel Lasting Finish "006 Pink Blush or Champagne"
MAC Satin "Snob"

Let me know if you have any specific swatch comparison requests :)

xoxo

7 comments:

Tara said...

Very colorful collection. I love it! :)

Miss P said...

Yay!! I can make a comment now! Lol...

I want that St. Germain color soooo bad!! I love all your pink colors!

J-ezzy said...

Miss P: Yay :) *pats herself on shoulder*

Thanks ladies!!

lorien kate said...

I love Rimmel lipsticks :) I reckon theyre as good as MACs, and like a 1/3 of the cost aswell! Love your collection, its kinda MASSIVE AS.

J-ezzy said...

Thanks, Lorien. Rimmel lippies are surprisingly really good, they're quite pigmented :) (if you get them on sale it's a 1/3 cheaper, if regular price, half price compared to MAC)

Kate Gene said...

That's a family I'd like to have visit my house! LOL!

xx

Unknown said...

Hi would you consider selling any of these?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails