Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

*cough cough* ---- our wedding anniversary

hi ladies and gents, yes, i'm still mia, i still have tendinitis, going through physical therapy and a bump in the road with that (why does it take 11 weeks to approve ONE physical therapy session?!?!)...now the pain is as severe as the beginning and i need to start all over again...ughh

anyways, came back from vegas last week and G (hubby) came back sick and i caught whatever plague he caught in the poker room...so i'm barely conscious. as i write this i am coughing up a storm. i called out of work today (didn't call out at all last week). so back to work tomorrow, can't miss more work, vegas and a wedding from two weeks ago has me backed up already, argh. anyways, through sun or rain tomorrow night G & i will be having dinner at one of our favorite restaurants for our religious wedding anniversary (we're weird, we celebrate both civil and religious dates, haha). here's a few shots from our wedding 3 years ago :)

134

136

143

160

166

173
my mommy!

for our anniversary he bought me a camcorder (canon vixia hf r20) and i love it already, i had tested quite a few and narrowed it down to the canon, it had the most bang for my buck. and for my early bday gift, he got me my long time coveted michael kors hamilton! i already had the outlet version but i always wanted the north south version and while we were in vegas he got it for me, don't laugh, i cried (i blame pms). thank you so much love :) i ordered the zippered long jet set wallet to go with it last week, should have by tomorrow! yay!!

IMAG0508
east west michael kors hamilton bag in brown and gold hardware (outlet) along with the jet set zipper wallet

DSC_0855
DSC_0857
DSC_0858
north south michael kors hamilton bag in luggage and gold hardware (michael kors store)

here's a preview to our las vegas trip!

DSC_0837

i still have bday photos, new york photos, 10 year high school reunion and clubbing pics to upload and post, oy vey!



17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Ebru said...

Welcome back hun, missed your posts! Sorry about your tendinitis, my mom had it a few years back and it was such a painful experience for her as well :/ I reaaaaally hope you feel better soon! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby, you guys make such an adorable couple! Wish you many more wonderful years together :) Did I mention I am in love with your purse?? It's gorgeous! Enjoy it! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

@ DSK - thanks!

@ Ebru - oh honey, you have no idea how mad i am when i read blogs and would realize i can't be on a laptop long enough to do a post...

thank you sooooo much! i hope your mom is fully healed now! the bag isn't light, it's a heavy bag and it's not in style anymore (apparently clutches are), but i still love it! :)
xoxo

LaaLaa said...

Happy anniversary darling, weird how I came on here earlier and was like where is she :o( ... I'm so sorry to hear all the pain your going through but you'll come out stronger in the end much love xoxoxo

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

You made a STUNNING Bride!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Natalie said...

Beautiful photos and bag! LOVE IT!! THe leather looks FAB!

Natalie

Katherine said...

you look GORGEOUS! Happy wedding anniversary!

Jen said...

so beautiful!! :) congrats on your anny!

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Beautiful Photos!!!!!:)))))) Love your dress:)

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

you look like a little Barbie Doll... super nice pics... and girl I have been eyeing that MK bag for a bit now....seeing it on your post now I want it even more such a great Fall item

following ya ... FOLLOW ME?? : )

http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww what a gorgeous bride! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Oh and I lurrve your MK bag!

DluxEdition.com said...

I hope you feel better soon & Happy anniversary!

I love that MK bag! Been thinking of purchasing it!

Despina T. said...

such a great post!love it :)
i am following your blog,follow back if you want dear!

yiqin; said...

so sweet :)

Couture Carrie said...

Happy anniversary, gorgeous!
Hope you feel better asap!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

Happy, Happy Wedding Anniversary, my love! The prezzies you received are phenom! :)

Marica said...

Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
and become member .
THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails