Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Throwback Thursday

On a business trip to Boston, MA in September of 2010
another one of my mia posts, lol

enjoy my journey with me!

who buys coca-cola and coffee for breakfast? me!
goodbye washington, dc
there was only one other person on this flight with me...pretty scary
this was pretty relaxing and makes you think of the "big" picture of life
love this song!
why hello there ;-)
classic tacky self portait in the airport bathroom, rofl -- hello boston!
the boston harbor -- what a view, wished i had this view everyday!
i don't care what you say, i love these shades :-)
i'm back DC!
i went Boston and came back to DC all in one day, one word *exhausting*

all my blogger iPhone/iPad friends, add me on Instagram! Username: aPetiteDiva


by the way, check out this awesome giveaway for a balenciaga arena giant city bag!




my yelp page: http://www.j-9.yelp.com

email me: aPetiteDiva (at) gmail (dot) com


10 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Love these pics!

Follow me on Instagram: Steffy1385

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to start traveling once i finish school. Boston seems incredible!

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Great photos!

Check out my new blog
http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Love the glasses!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooh I love your shades too! And wow @ the fourth picture. That is breathtaking. What camera did you use?

Cindia said...

Mustve been pretty tiring, but I love the pictures : )

Unknown said...

thanks so much ladies! yes, it was pretty tiring but I'm glad I got a chance to see Boston!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Nicole from the blog Romanian Princess. I just ran into your blog from my friends site, I love your blog && I'm your newest follower! PLEASE follow my blog back! 

http://romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana 

Sugar Lane said...

Hi!
I've just discovered your cool blog!
I'd love you to visit mine and follow if you like it ;)
kisses from Spain,
S

Unknown said...

What kind of camera do you use? I really like how it captures the colors in the pics!!

Selena
http://the-heights-life.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails