Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Remembering warmer days - I have S.A.D.

That's Seasonal Affective Disorder - it's due to the lack of sunlight. I'm gaining weight, eating and sleeping a lot and I'm always sleepy and hungry =/ So to try to brighten up my day I am going to post some pics from my uncle's wedding last October.
I bet you all would like to see my plain jane outfit for the wedding...and I'll finally show you my nasty swollen elbow (I didn't take a pic of my purple knee) from the HUGE EMBARRASSING fall I took at the wedding as I was walking out...I stepped on a wet napkin with food on it and I was carrying 3 full plates of food in my left hand and my purse and a bottle of water in my right, I fell ON my left elbow and knee but the food was intact, I held onto it and when I finally hit the ground, I let it slide across the floor. I had so many people come up to me to help me get up, I couldn't talk for at least a minute... Supposedly I wasn't the only one to take a fall that day, slippery floor I suppose. I thought I was fine until I got to the car and realized the pain was quite agonizing and for 3 months I couldn't lean on my left elbow or workout with my left knee. To this day my left elbow is "fatter" than my right.
Anyways, here are a few collages (you can see them full size on my flickr account by clicking on the collage then clicking "All Sizes" then "Original"). Within the pics, you'll find my mom, uncle (he's the one who got married), my aunt, cousins and the hubby didn't have any photos of us taken, shame on me for not making sure to do that (he has to leave right after the ceremony to go to work...maybe that's why I forgot). I guess you'll see the resemblance and the HUGE smiles we all throw in my family, lol.
2009-10-04 Uncle's Wedding 2009-10-04 Uncle's Wedding 2009-10-04 Uncle's Wedding

13 comments:

ellinelle said...

..hello ..reading this post I understand that me too havin a S.A.D ...and its such a horrible feeling ..its like you dont have no bits of energy inside ..awwww..sorry about your elbow ..after some time it will be back the same size ..have a nice day..

Kate Gene said...

I just sent you an e-mail, girlie!

Audrey Allure said...

oh no, sorry about your elbow. hope it heals soon!

cavogue said...

ouch, i bet it hurts a lot. take care, darl.

Miss P said...

It never fails...you make me crack up!!! Those elbow pictures eerily remind me of one of my falls down some concrete steps!! OUCH!! I'm so happy I know someone who's as clumsy as me!

You're so photogenic J! Great pics!

CosmoFreakaLeak said...

omg that elbow pic is nasty!! that does not look normal!! did you get an xray cuz that is some sick shyt! lol

Lais said...

Hey! How long ago was this fall? And do you still have that bumb on your elbow? If you do, I would get it check. Maybe go for an xray to make sure everything is okay. Hope you feel better soon.

S.A.D. is not fun at all. Having no energy for anything really sucks. Try to keep your head up hun.

lisa said...

i love your blog i hope u get better

Jen said...

Wow, you got pretty banged up! Hope you are okay!

J-ezzy said...

Hey bellas, thanks for the support, sounds like Mother Earth was listening to me, Saturday was Sunny and this morning was 61 degrees!! That put zest into my step today!

BTW - fret not my pretties, I did have an xray taken a couple days after the incident.

You are all are truly fabulous, thank you SOOO much!!

xoxo

SOPHIE WEARS said...

holly molly, sorry to hear about the fall.How is your elbow now? hope u are recovering!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous, but oh my, I hope your elbow's better now!

J-ezzy said...

@ SOPHIE WEARS - I am better, not fully re-cooperated, but better. Thanks for asking!!!

@ Princess Livia - Thank you, Princess!!!!!! It's better, hun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails