I was tagged by Jo'.
Three names I go by:
Three jobs I have had:
1. Translator at the Dept of TB in SE DC, yes, that's the hood! If you've never been to S.E. consider yourself lucky
2. Houston's Restaurant (food is divine!), also worked at RadioShack for a long time!
3. Acquisition Integration Specialist (Current)
Three places I have lived:
1. Sinaloa, Mexico
2. Jocorro, El Salvador
3. MoCo (Montgomery County, SON!)
Three favorite drinks:
3. Champagne (seriously...I can drink this with breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, but I limit it to once every couple months and special occasions, I don't wanna be a bola, lol)
Three TV shows I watch:
1. The Good Wide
2. Project Runway
3. The Middle (the full list is on my sidebar)
Three places I have been:
2. Trinidad & Tobago (Missionary trip @ 18)
3. El Salvador & Peru!! Yes, I know, I'm a bad girl, I did 4!
Three places I would like to visit:
Three people who text me regularly:
1. G (my hubby/love)
2. Candi (google chat)
3. Nathalie (text & google chat)
Three favorite old TV shows:
(how old is old?)
1. Saved by the bell
2. Fresh Prince
3. Martin Lawrence
Three favorite dishes:
1. Ceviche Peruano (fish only)
2. Causa (Peruvian)
3. Pupusas (yumm), Papas rellenas (Peru), Pineapple Chicken, oh no...this list can go on and on!
Three makeup products I cannot live without:
2. Eyelash curler
3. Lip balm
Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. A vacation, period
2. Spring! I want the sun, forget a tan...I just need the sun, it makes me happy, like a fat kid eating cake!
3. Setting up my 2nd br as the perfect office and buying a 24 inch monitor to hook up to my apple! *salivating*
Three people I'm tagging:
1. Miss P
2. Kate Gene
Here we go with some random pictures for your viewing pleasure, except there are none of me, lol.
Here is one of the xmas gifts I didn't post and let me say, I loooooove this set! I use it everyday :) and I love the new moisture rich formula, they aren't kidding, the moisture factor has been kicked up a notch!
The music on 99.5 was awesome!! I was loving Cascada's "Evacuate the dance floor" jam!
It was a Sun Roof kinda day
My breakfast (rest assured, I did pair it with my long time drink since high school, a caramel macchiato)...come to think of it, I still haven't finished the bread, lol, but it tastes great! I love it <3
I really don't know what my cat was looking at, he was staring like it was gonna attack him and he needed to be as still as possible...so strange!