Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just my luck

I'm hit with tendonitis (wrist) and I can't do any real blog posts :( no fun. I've had the pain for over a week and decided to see a doctor Saturday and was given a hard splint.

I can however read blogs! I have 1000+ unread favorite blog posts...I need to get crackin! Hubs and I were sharing my laptop for a month...not easy to work around so I thought it best to not use it at all until he bought a new one, but now that he got one, the brace doesn't let me work effectively, LOL. I should be better in two weeks...if not I'm going back to physical therapy again.

Toodles
Xoxo

BTW - attached some recent shots, the flower shots were taken a week apart, so gorgeous now that they've bloomed. Thank you baby for sending them! Also attached the nail color I'm rockin, Buried Treasure by Orly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Get well soon babe!

Anonymous said...

WHHHAAA!? Get well soon bc I miss you posts!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Xoxo

Unknown said...

aw. get well soon. :D
the roses are really pretty :)

MIAROSE2 said...

ouch! that really hurts hope you get well soon!

ellinelle said...

..awwww ..get well soon sweetie ..it must be so annoying ..
Hugs :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ladies!!

It is truly annoying! getting dressed, hair and makeup is all quite the ordeal! LOL

www.majormusthaves.com said...

AWWWWW, GET WELL. Miss ya:)

noone said...

aww sorry to hear about your tendonitis :( I hope you get better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails