Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Sale!

While I've been away from the blogging world, I've been trying to clear out all my clutter (makeup, clothing, shoes, etc), hence this post. I am a pack rat and I've been slowing learning to "let go" of things. Those things today will be some shoes, I would have more to post but my dog, Rocky, has eaten countless pairs of shoes, or I have given them away. Depending if BagBorroworSteal.com buys my handbags, I may be posting those for sale here too (Coach, L.A.M.B., Dooney & Burke, Linea Pelle). Also, I have a ton of makeup to sell, most importantly the new stuff never opened, you'll be seeing that soon. --- For now, check out my shoes!



7 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

NEAT!

Sabrina said...

i never sell anything.. seems like so much effort, I feel like sending it all over to you!! inspired.

GOOD LUCK!!

XX-

www.samplesize16.com

Couture Carrie said...

Hi darling!
Congrats ~ you are the winner of my Princess Dominique Vintage Earrings Giveaway!
Just email me your full name and mailing address to carriecalligraphy@gmail.com to claim your prize!

xoxox,
CC

SILVIA said...

wonderful post!
congratulations honey!
xoxo =D

senses of soul said...

come here from Malaysia =)

bananas. said...

i need to do that too. i am a clutter bug and i have the hardest time letting go of things.

good luck with your sale. i'm off to check it out now!

Unknown said...

updated the link ladies!

sorry, my banana! didn't mean to send you to an expired post! so busy...wahh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails