Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Our 1 year wedding anniversary!

Hola mi gente! I am sitting here in total shock a year of marriage has passed by so fast! We hit our one year anniversary on 9/7/09 (3 days after G's bday). I can say I am a very lucky woman, my hubby is an amazing man and we love each other unconditionally. This day we worked as normal, I was so pleasantly surprised to find a dozen of long stem roses and a balloon at the reception for me! After work, I rushed home and we gussied up to go to our wonderful dinner!

My desk is a mess =/ eek



Here I am ready to get out of the house & head to Morton's in Bethesda!! What am I wearing? New H & M Dress with my Bakers Addie shoes, me luvs so much :)




This is how I like to start my meal!



George's meal!



My meal! Best crab cakes I have ever had!



Our sides!



Boy do we look exhausted (tough last few weeks!).



Yumm, chocolate molten cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & fresh raspberries!!



It's final destiny!



I don't think I'd ever been as full as I was from this night! I passed out in the car on our way home, lol.

Babes, I love you and pray we share a lifetime of anniversaries!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails