Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer Hauls

Buongiorno amores mios!


Warning, this is extremely long! I just hope I can post most of the hauls I collected throughout the summer. By the time you get to the middle you'll think I posted everything...you are mistaken, I'm posting what's easiest, lol. Shirts, Accessories, home items, and travel pruchases would take me too long, pay me to do that, jaja.


Enjoy!

L.A.M.B. Verse Clutch



Asos Dress



ABS Dress



BCBG Dress



Banana Republic Raspberry Shift Dress



F21 Broadway Tiered Dress


F21 Strapless Rose Printed/Strapless Lace Dress



F21 Denise Belted Dress



F21 Strapless Sweetheart Pleated Dress (2 colors)







F21 Strapless Satin Dress (Grey and Black, only pictured in Grey)



BCBG Ruffle Tuxedo Dress





F21 Chiffon Tux Dress



BB Dakota Killers Dress





Frill Seekers Dress by Esley





Eyes on Me Maxi Dress



BCBG Pleated Wool Skirt "Shana"



Tailfeather Pencil Skirt



Tulip Skirt



Vamp High Waist Pencil Skirt



Too Hot to Trot High Waist Pencil Skirt



Nautical Chic Pencil Skirt



F21 Frill Front Jacket



Aldo Tavira Platform Sandals
Perfect to match your glamorous party lifestyle, these dress pumps combine high heels, lustrous leather finish and open round toe. Zippered over the foot and beautified with side cutouts and zigzag stitching. Approximate heel height is 4.5 inches.




Bakers Addie Platforms Sandals

Creative yet elevated platform sandal featuring unique strap detailing, open toe, heightening platform and adjustable strap closure.


Product Information
• Heel Height - 5 1/2"
• Platform Height - 1 1/4"
• Material - Synthetic/Patent
• Closure - Adjustable Strap









Bakers Flat Ruffle Sandals

Bebe London Platforms

Dyson DC18 Slim Vacuum







Euro-Pro Shark S3501 Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop





Joy Mangano Hot Pink Huggable Hangers

Wolfgang Puck 7-cup Food Processor



3 comments:

Tara said...

Great blog so far! I like the F21 Broadway Tiered Dress and the Frill Seekers Dress by Esley. I love tiers and frills!

Kate Gene said...

Um, where do you live? I'm coming to steal all your clothes and shoes. Ha ha! And how fun are those hangers?!

J-ezzy said...

Thanks!!!

I sooooo love the hangers, I own about 200 of em "/

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails